- Auto and Home Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Insurance Basics
- Life, Disability and Long-term Care Insurance
- Should You Really Insure Your Cellphone?
Is cellphone insurance really worth the monthly premium?
- PMI: What It Is, Why You're Paying for It, and How to Get Rid of It
PMI, or private mortgage insurance, is an extra insurance required by your lender when you put less than 20% down on your home purchase.
- The 10 Cheapest Vehicles to Insure in 2017
With the cost of full-coverage insurance costing thousands of dollars per year, this is something you should be watching.
- Reporting for Auto Insurance After an Accident
Had an accident? Here’s what you need to do now.